Available Emergency Meal Kits
Seven-Day Kits for Older Adults or Health Plans
To quickly and efficiently meet demand for emergency meal kits needed to respond to the coronavirus pandemic, GA Foods is offering a single 7-meal kit.
- Kits are shelf-stable and do not require refrigeration.
- Components are packaged in easy-to-open containers.
- Meal kits can be shipped to your location.
- Meals have a minimum 4-month shelf life.
- Kits are sold by the pallet - 150 meal kits per pallet.
- Home-delivery through our existing delivery fleet or third-party carrier (FedEx or UPS) may be available.
- Fulfillment priority will be given to existing customers.
- Minimum orders for new customers is 450 meal kits (3 pallets).
Click Image to Download Brochure: